30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
2. The time frame for return & exchange must not exceed 30 days from when the original order was received.
3. All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
4. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking will not be processed.
5. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
1. Final Sale items are not refundable or exchangeable.
2. Personalized items with “engravings” and “photos”, such as rings, necklaces and bracelets, are non-refundable.
3. Special order items such as those with custom sizes and colors are not refundable. (Custom sizes are those that charge extra £20)
4. Items without jewelry tag or that have been worn, damaged or altered are not refundable, and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
5. Items that were worn, or sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable.
Returns will be processed within 5 days upon receipt of your package. The refund will be issued to your original payment account and cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
Note: The standard shipping rate before discount will apply and is non-refundable. Although you may have enjoyed free or undervalued shipping, we do incur the original cost of shipping for every order. Therefore, we do not refund our original shipping cost.
Eagle Jewellery will reimburse customer £10 as the return shipping fee via store credit under the following circumstances.
1. Customer received the wrong item.
2. The item is broken, defective, or has an incorrect engraving. (For broken or defective items, customers must contact Eagle Jewellery within 48 hours of receiving their order.)
We want your order to be made just the way you want it! Please review your personalization/engraving/special order information before submitting your order. Check spelling, dates and names carefully. You are welcome to contact us if you have questions before placing your order.
Generally, all personalized/engraved/special order items will be sent into production 8hrs after we receive the payment. Therefore, any cancellations after that time will incur a corresponding material and processing fee.
Please refer to below details:
1. If the cancellation is made less than 8 hours after order was placed, there would be no cancellation fee.
2. If the cancellation is made between 8 to 24 hours after order was placed, there would be a 10% cancellation fee.
3. If the cancellation is made 24 hours after order was placed, there would be a 30% cancellation fee.